Summer Savory Butter
|Minced savory/2 teaspoons dried savory||1 Tablespoon (Fresh, Summer Savory)|
|Unsalted butter||12 Tablespoon (1 Stick Plus 4 Tablespoons)|
|Shallots||2 Large, peeled and minced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled and minced|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) Squeeze out juice from lemon and keep aside. If using dried summer savory, in small bowl mix lemon juice with dried summer savory to enhance the herb flavor.
2) In a bowl, with a food processor or electric mixer cream butter.
3) Mix shallots, garlic, parsley, and summer savory to butter and beat till done.
4) Add lemon juice one teaspoon at a time and beat until blended.
5) In a small bowl turn herb butter, cover, and refrigerate till use.
6) Serve summer savory butter with sauteed chicken breasts.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1358 Calories from Fat 1287
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 146 g225.4%
Saturated Fat 92.5 g462.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 387 mg129%
Sodium 50.5 mg2.1%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.2%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16.1%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 5 g9.8%
Vitamin A 157.5% Vitamin C 152.3%
Calcium 15.2% Iron 17.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet