Summer Savory Butter
|Minced savory/2 teaspoons dried savory||1 Tablespoon (Fresh, Summer Savory)|
|Unsalted butter||12 Tablespoon (1 Stick Plus 4 Tablespoons)|
|Shallots||2 Large, peeled and minced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled and minced|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) Squeeze out juice from lemon and keep aside. If using dried summer savory, in small bowl mix lemon juice with dried summer savory to enhance the herb flavor.
2) In a bowl, with a food processor or electric mixer cream butter.
3) Mix shallots, garlic, parsley, and summer savory to butter and beat till done.
4) Add lemon juice one teaspoon at a time and beat until blended.
5) In a small bowl turn herb butter, cover, and refrigerate till use.
6) Serve summer savory butter with sauteed chicken breasts.