|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm) (Optional)|
|White bread slice||4 (Each 1 Inch Thick)|
|Red caviar||8 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Olive oil||8 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (Juice Of 1 Large Lemon)|
1) Skin and grate onion. Squeeze out onion juice.
2) Skin and crush the garlic.
3) Remove crust from the bread. Soak bread to the milk.
4) Mix onion and garlic to the caviar. Blend smoothly with a wooden spoon.
5) Squeeze out the bread from milk and mix into caviar mixture.
6) Add olive oil and lemon juice alternately to make mayonnaise.
7) Blend the mixture to make a creamy puree.
8) Season with freshly ground pepper.
9) Pack the content into a pot or individual ramekins.
10) Cover and chill.
11) Serve with hot crisp toast, unsalted butter, black olives, and lemon wedges.