|Sharp cheese||1⁄2 Pound|
|Evaporated milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Undiluted)|
|Minced chives||2 Teaspoon|
|Egg yolks||6 , lightly beaten|
|Egg whites||6 , beaten stiff|
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Slice the cheese in slivers and soften it by adding to the top of a double boiler.
3. Gradually add the milk and stir the mixture until it turns smooth.
4. Fold in seasonings and chives.
5. When done remove from ehat.
6. Take a bowl and add egg yolks to it. Slowly fold in the cheese sauce.
7. Add this mixture into stiffly beaten egg whites.
8. Take well-greased 9-inch metal skillet or a shallow ovenproof casserole. Spread the mixture over it and bake the mixture uncover for about 25-30 minutes at 325° F.
9. Serve after cutting the omelet into pie-shaped wedges.