|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Beef filling||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced mozzarella cheese||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Set the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Mix together the sugar, salt, flour and eggs.
3) Now, pour milk and 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
4) Mix the ingredients to a smooth paste.
5) Allow the batter to sit for a couple of hours or leave overnight in the refrigerator.
6) Brush a 7-inch crepe pan bottom with melted butter.
7) Place the pan on a moderate flame until the butter becomes just hot (but it shouldn’t start smoking).
8) Into the pan, add a scant 1/4 cup of batter.
9) Quickly, tilt the pan in every direction so the batter can cover the entire pan and become a thin film.
10) Cook for a minute.
11) Lift the crepe edge and check the doneness.
12) The crepe can be flipped only when it can be moved loose from the bottom of the pan.
13) Flip the crepe and cook the other side for 30 seconds (it is a little more than spotty brown).
14) Place the done crepes on a towel and allow them to cool.
15) Stack each crepe between waxed paper layers to prevent sticking.
16) On the center of each crepe, put around 1/2 a cup of Beef Filling.
17) Take a 13- x 9- x 2-inch glass baking dish and grease it slightly.
18) Roll the crepe up and with its seam side facing down; place it on the baking dish.
19) Cover the crepes with sherry.
20) On the top, add Parmesan cheese sprinkles.
21) Cut each mozzarella cheese slice lengthwise into two halves.
22) Put a slice of cheese on each crepe.
23) Add paprika.
24) Drizzle a quarter cup of melted butter on top.
25) Bake for 5 to 8 minutes or until the cheese melts.
26) Serve with buttered noodles.