Belgian Endive With Dill Cream
|Belgian endive||2 (Witloof Chicory)|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce|
|Dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Alfalfa sprouts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), drained, rinsed (Small)|
1) Separate the endive leaves and keep aside.
2) Combine the cheese, dill and garlic together.
3) Spread about 1 teaspoon cheese mixture near the bottom of each leaf.
4) Sprinkle over with the alfalfa sprouts.
5) Then cover with the damp paper towels and plastic wrap.
6) Serve in a nice plate.