|Whole chicken breasts||2 Medium, skinned, halved lengthwise, and boned|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||6 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Chopped pimiento||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried parsley flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Minced dried garlic||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Sour cream with french onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Hot cooked noodles||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Slice the chicken breasts into strips which are bite sized.
2) In a 10" skillet, saute the chicken in the heated oil for about 5 min or until the chicken is cooked.
3) Drain off the excess fat.
4) Stir in the dried parsely, soup, mushrooms, pimiento, and dried garlic.
5) Heat the mixture thoroughly.
6) Mix the sour cream with the flour and stir into chicken mixture.
7) Heat the mixture thoroughly.
8) Serve over the hot noodles in a nice dish.