|Instant coffee||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cinnamon stick||3 Inch|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Crushed ice||1 Teaspoon (as required)|
|Vanilla ice cream||90 Milliliter (2 scoop)|
|Whipped cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) In a saucepan, mix together coffee, cloves, cinnamon and water.
2) Heat the coffee mixture and bring to a boil.
3) Take the pan off the heat and set aside for 5 minutes.
4) Pass through strainer and allow to cool.
5) Fill two tall glasses 1/4 full with crushed ice.
6) Place 1 scoop of ice cream in each.
7) Stream in the coffee and stir to mix.
8) Dribble whipped cream on the top, dredge with ground cinnamon.
9) Serve Viennese Coffee with long spoon and straw.