|Round steak||2 Pound|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Condensed beef broth||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dry red wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, sliced|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked rice/Noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Slice the steak into strips; season well with the salt and pepper, place the steak and the onion in a slow cooker.
2) In a bowl, mix the garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, broth and ketchup; pour the mixture over the steak; cook covered on LOW for about 6-7 hrs or until the steak is tender.
3) Stir in the wine and mushrooms into the cooker.
4) Dissolve the cornstarch in water and stir into the slow cooker; cook covered on HIGH for about 15 min or until slightly thick.
5) Serve immediately with the rice or the noodles.