Danish Cheese Mousse
|Danish blue cheese||4 Ounce|
|Double cream||1⁄4 Pint|
|Shelled walnuts||1⁄2 Ounce, chopped|
|Gelatin||1⁄4 Ounce, powdered|
|Lettuce||1 (To Complete Dish From Freezer)|
|Grapes/Mandarin oranges||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Shred the cheese
2) Take a clean bowl and partially whip the cream until thickened.
3) Stir in nuts and gently mix the shredded cheese.
4) Next, take a saucepan and add water to it. Put gelatin in water and place the saucepan over low heat to dissolve the gelatin.
5) Fold gelatin into the cheese mixture and add mustard, salt and pepper as per taste.
6) In a separate bowl, whisk egg whites until stiff peaks are formed. Gently blend it into the mixture.
7) Finally, take a small container and put the mixture into it. Garnish with chopped walnuts and place a walnut halves in such as way that each serving has a nut on top.
8) Serve cold and garnish with lettuce, grapes or mandarin oranges, as desired.