|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||6 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ginger piece||1 , preserved|
|Ginger syrup||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Clean the rhubarb stalks and trim its ends before chopping them to ½ inch sections.
3. Spread them over deep baking dish, add 2 tablespoons of cold water and sprinkle half of the sugar over it.
4. Sift the flour and rub it with butter until the batter resembles to a crumbly mixture and add the remaining sugar to.
5. Coat the rhubarb with this crumble and part it well.
6. Bake for about 40 minutes at 375°F until it turns crispy with golden brown top.
7. Whip cream until soft peaks are formed and add syrup and chopped ginger for flavoring.
8. Serve the crumble cold or warm with the whipped cream.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2944 Calories from Fat 1453
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 165 g254.6%
Saturated Fat 102.3 g511.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 522.3 mg174.1%
Sodium 142.6 mg5.9%
Total Carbohydrates 345 g115%
Dietary Fiber 21.5 g86%
Sugars 163.3 g
Protein 33 g66.6%
Vitamin A 134% Vitamin C 123.8%
Calcium 98.8% Iron 60.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet