Waterzooi De Poisson
|Cod fillet||1 1⁄2 Pound, skinned|
|Celery stick||3 , chopped|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Double cream||2 Fluid Ounce|
|Cornflour||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Cut the large pieces out of the fish, approximately in the size of 1 1/4 inch squares.
2) In a saucepan, place the fish pieces and cover with cold water.
3) To the fish pan, add celery, butter and season with salt and pepper.
4) Poach the fish in seasoned water for 8-10 minutes.
5) Poach until fish flakes easily with the fork.
6) With a draining spoon, remove the fish from the water.
7) In a 2-2 1/2 flameproof casserole place the foil and lay the fish pieces in it.
8) Scatter the celery on top of the fish.
9) In a strainer, strain the stock of the fish and boil it rapidly to 1 pt.
10) Cool the stock and pour it over the fish.
12) Reheat the fish before serving.