1) Through food chopper, add liver, 4 slices of bacon, and the onion for 4 or 5 times till smooth.
2) In a bowl, beat milk and cream. Gently fold into flour, seasonings, and spices.
3) Cook on low heat, stirring constantly till thick.
4) When the mixture is still hot, stir into beaten eggs. Keep aside to cool.
5) Mix meat and onion.
6) Grease a loaf pan (9x5x3 inches). Pour batter into it.
7) Place 2 slices of bacon on the top.
8) Place the pan in a pan of hot water.
9) Bake for 1 1/2 hours in a slow oven (325°F.).