1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, break eggs.
3. Beat it with a blender. While blending, add cinnamon to the eggs.
4. Add soy milk, honey and tofu. Blend it well with a blender.
5. Add self-raising flour and blueberries. Blend it well.
6. While blending, add olive oil.
7. Grate apples and carrot and add it to the batter. Stir it well.
8. Pour the batter in a pre-greased muffin tray.
9. Bake it in the oven for 15 minutes.
10. Serve Apple Blueberry Muffins with cream.
If you like muffins but hesitate because you are diabetic don’t worry, you can eat this Apple Blueberry Muffin without any hesitation! These muffins are not just diabetic-friendly but are lactose-free and gluten-free as well. So without wasting any more time, watch this video for more details!