1. Cut the fish and blend it in the food processor. Take it in a bowl.
2. Grate the carrots. Add it to the bowl.
3. Grate the potatoes and add it to the bowl as well.
4. Finely chop the onions and add it to the bowl.
5. Finely chop the garlic before adding it to the bowl.
6. Finely chop sugar snap peas and add it to the bowl.
7. Chop coriander and toss it into the bowl.
8. Break an egg and add egg yolk to the bowl.
9. Add salt and pepper. Mix it well.
10. Form the batter into the shape of a fritter.
11. Refrigerate to set for 15 minutes.
12. In a pan, heat olive oil.
13. Add the fritter one by one. Cook it for 3-4 minutes on each side.
14. Serve Fish Cake Fritters with coleslaw.
Are you looking for a diabetic-friendly dish which is tasty as well? Your search ends with Fish Cake Fritters! This dish can be served as a side-dish and is gluten-free and dairy-free as well. Check out this video to follow the simple steps required to make this tasty dish.