Beef Stroganoff With Nutmeg And Basil
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rump/Fillet steak||2 Pound, cut into strips|
|Sliced mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated nutmeg||1 Pinch|
|Dried basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Beef stock||4 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Take a pan, melt butter, and fry onion until tender.
2) Add the meat and cook, stirring occasionally.
3) Mix mushrooms, nutmeg, basil, seasoning, and beef stock and cook well.
4) Allow to simmer and then beat in sour cream.
5) Heat gently but do not allow to boil.
6) Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.