|Steamed asparagus/2 (10-ounce) packages boiled frozen asparagus||2 Pound|
|Hard cooked egg yolks||3|
|Minced parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Soft white bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Browned butter||3 Tablespoon|
(1) Preheat the broiler.
(2) Drain asparagus and discard the liquid.
(3) Butter a shallow casserole dish and arrange the spears in rows
(4) In a small bowl, sieve the egg yolks and mix in the parsley.
(5) Sprinkle sieved egg yolks and parsley over asparagus.
(6) Combine crumbs and butter and toss until well coated.
(7) Sprinkle over the asparagus.
(8) Place dish under the broiler, 4-5-inch from the heat and gratinate for 2-3 minutes until golden brown
(9) Serve hot accompanied with hollandaise sauce if you like.