Swedish Oatmeal Cookies
|Butter/Margarine||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Quick cooking oats||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a bowl, put sugar, butter and oats.
3. Knead the mixture into firm dough.
4. Put egg and almond extract in the bowl and knead more until smooth.
5. Make the marble sized balls of it.
6. Take a greased baking sheet, place the balls on it.
7. Using a fork tines’ press the top of every ball and bake for 10-15 minutes.
8. Serve warm.