Swedish Oatmeal Cookies
|Butter/Margarine||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Quick cooking oats||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a bowl, put sugar, butter and oats.
3. Knead the mixture into firm dough.
4. Put egg and almond extract in the bowl and knead more until smooth.
5. Make the marble sized balls of it.
6. Take a greased baking sheet, place the balls on it.
7. Using a fork tines’ press the top of every ball and bake for 10-15 minutes.
8. Serve warm.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2897 Calories from Fat 1339
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 154 g236.4%
Saturated Fat 83.1 g415.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 534 mg178%
Sodium 86.9 mg3.6%
Total Carbohydrates 353 g117.7%
Dietary Fiber 36 g144.1%
Sugars 100.9 g
Protein 62 g123.2%
Vitamin A 79.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 24.4% Iron 55.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet