Best Beef Stroganoff
|Beef boneless sirloin steak||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Instant beef bouillon granules||2 Teaspoon|
|Hot water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Button mushrooms||4 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Jar)|
|Dairy sour cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Hot cooked noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Using a sharp meat knife, thinly slice steak diagonally across grain.
2. Cut slices into 3-inch strips.
3. Blend flour with cold water to make a slurry. Keep aside
4. Dissolve bouillon granules in hot water. Keep aside.
5. In a medium microwavable casserole or dish, combine beef and Worcestershire sauce
6. Microwave at power 7 for 3 minutes, stirring once.
7. Remove dish and stir in flour slurry and bouillon.
8. Add mushrooms and seasonings.
9. Microwave at power 7 for 10 to 12 minutes stirring after every 3 minutes until the meat is lightly browned.
10. Lastly blend in the sour cream and catsup into the hot stew.
11. Dish out into a serving dish over serve over noodles in individual plates.
Calories 285 Calories from Fat 71
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.6%
Saturated Fat 4 g19.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.7 mg19.6%
Sodium 554.7 mg23.1%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.3%
Sugars 3.2 g
Protein 9 g19%
Vitamin A 4.4% Vitamin C 2%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 8.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet