Best Beef Stroganoff
|Beef boneless sirloin steak||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Instant beef bouillon granules||2 Teaspoon|
|Hot water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Button mushrooms||4 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Jar)|
|Dairy sour cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Hot cooked noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Using a sharp meat knife, thinly slice steak diagonally across grain.
2. Cut slices into 3-inch strips.
3. Blend flour with cold water to make a slurry. Keep aside
4. Dissolve bouillon granules in hot water. Keep aside.
5. In a medium microwavable casserole or dish, combine beef and Worcestershire sauce
6. Microwave at power 7 for 3 minutes, stirring once.
7. Remove dish and stir in flour slurry and bouillon.
8. Add mushrooms and seasonings.
9. Microwave at power 7 for 10 to 12 minutes stirring after every 3 minutes until the meat is lightly browned.
10. Lastly blend in the sour cream and catsup into the hot stew.
11. Dish out into a serving dish over serve over noodles in individual plates.