|Scallions||3⁄4 Pound, prepared for cooking and coarsely chopped (3 Bunches, Include Tops)|
|Boiling water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Seasoned mashed potatoes||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Hot)|
1. In a saucepan, cover the scallions with water, and add salt.
2. Cover the pan with a lid and boil the scallions for 4 to 5 minutes until they are soft.
3. Drain the cooking liquid and add onions to potatoes in a large mixing bowl
4. Use a fork to mash and blend the scallions into the potato mash.
5. Spoon the mash into a warm vegetable dish,
6. Dot generously with butter and serve warm