|Boneless deer/Antelope / elk steaks||1 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Beef broth/Beef consomme||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Hot cooked noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Take out the fat and membrane from the steaks.
2. Slice the meat into thin strips.
3. Take a 10 inch skillet, heat butter or margarine and put meat in it.
4. Once the meat browns, put onion and garlic in it and cook until soft.
5. Add flour and stir it well.
6. Put consommé, catsup, Worcestershire sauce and salt in the skillet and cook for 11/2 hours after covering.
7. Put more consommé or water if needed.
8. Add sherry (optional) and sour cream and stir well.
9. Cook the mixture for some more time but avoid the boil.
10. Toss the mixture over noodles and serve.