Dee and Barbara cook up a fun and healthy version of meatloaf!
2 (2 Turkeys)
4 Cup (64 tbs) (As Required)
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Peel and chop onions
3. In a bowl, take turkey. Mince it.
4. Break an egg into the bowl.
5. Add onions.
6. Spray a little ketchup into the bowl.
7. Add bread crumbs. Mix it well.
8. Add it to a baking pan (you can use disposable pan, if you want) and shape it like a loaf.
9. You can spray some ketchup on it if you want to.
10. Bake it in an oven at 350 degrees F for an hour.
11. To serve Healthy Turkey Meatloaf, slice it. You can even make a sandwich from it, it tastes awesome.
Do you want to make personalized meatloaf? Try making Healthy Turkey Meatloaf! This recipe is a hassle-free recipe which uses fewer ingredients to bake the loaf. This dish is great to cook during holidays or entertaining. You can even makes sandwiches with this loaf.