Chicken A La Kiev
|Young chicken breast||4|
|Chopped shallots||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Cold butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Corn kernels||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooking oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Trim chicken by removing the skin and cut it into thin, flat pieces with the tip of a knife.
2) Season with salt, pepper and thyme.
3) Beat with a mallet to flatten the pieces by keeping them between wax paper.
4) Discard the paper and add chopped shallots and parsley to the chicken.
5) Roll and fold the chicken in the ends after cutting strips of butter in them.
6) Use flour, beaten egg and bread crumbs to coat the rolled chicken.
7) Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
8) Mix cooking oil and butter and fry the chicken in it in the conventional way.
9) Take a dish layered with corn and arrange fried chicken on it and cook for 1 minute.
10) Cook for another minute after sprinkling grated cheese.
11) Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.