Denver Or Western Sandwich
|Finely chopped onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped green pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped cooked ham/Crisp bacon||2 Tablespoon|
|Buttered rounds bread slice/Toast||2|
1. Take a small skillet, add butter and heat to moderate hot.
2. Meanwhile, whisk eggs, stir in onions, milk, bacon or ham, green pepper, pepper and salt and add to the skillet.
3. Allow the mixture to cook evenly, while stirring and lifting it continuously.
4. Meantime, bring the mixture to the middle, shape into a round so that it fits correctly in between bread slices. Allow the mixture to brown slightly on the bottom.
5. Turn to other and cook.
6. Keep the mixture between toast or bread slices and serve immediately.