Fish And Chips With Mushy Peas
|Baking potatoes||800 Gram|
|Olive oil||3 Teaspoon|
|White bread slice||4|
|White fish fillets||4|
|Flour||2 Tablespoon, seasoned|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Frozen peas with mint||300 Gram|
|Half fat creme fraiche||4 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to fan 180C to 200C.
2. Peel and cut the potatoes into thick strips
3. Lightly toast the bread.
4. Blend for a few seconds in a food processor to make coarse breadcrumbs.
5. Empty onto a dry plate and set aside.
6. Toss potatoes with the olive oil and some salt.
7. Arrange on a large baking tray
8. Roast in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, flipping them halfway through cooking time.
9. In the mean time, lightly coat fish with the flour.
10. Dip into the beaten egg
11. Coat with breadcrumbs by placing in plate and turning over to coat on other side
12. Roast the fish with the chips for a further 20 minutes, until both are golden brown
13. In the mean time boil the peas for 3 minutes until tender.
14. Drain and empty into a bowl.
15. Mash with a fork.
16. Stir in the creme fraiche, and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
17. Serve fish with chips and mashed peas.