1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Skin the fish properly and cut it into small pieces.
3) Mix the fish pieces with seasoning, chopped eggs and lemon rind and bind with the sauce.
4) Roll the pastry into a square shape and in the center, put the fish mixture.
5) Moisten the pastry’s edges and fold each corner towards the center, making sure that the square shape is retained.
6) Garnish the ceter with pastry leaves and with a beaten egg, brush the pie. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes.