Russian Fish Pie
|Haddock fillets/Flounder / other fish||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Grated lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Hard boiled eggs||2|
|Medium cream sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg||1 (For Glaze)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Skin the fish properly and cut it into small pieces.
3) Mix the fish pieces with seasoning, chopped eggs and lemon rind and bind with the sauce.
4) Roll the pastry into a square shape and in the center, put the fish mixture.
5) Moisten the pastry’s edges and fold each corner towards the center, making sure that the square shape is retained.
6) Garnish the ceter with pastry leaves and with a beaten egg, brush the pie. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
7) Serve hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2131 Calories from Fat 1202
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 130 g200.7%
Saturated Fat 32.1 g160.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 908.1 mg302.7%
Sodium 3247.8 mg135.3%
Total Carbohydrates 138 g45.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.2%
Sugars 34.3 g
Protein 103 g206%
Vitamin A 20.6% Vitamin C 11.4%
Calcium 23.7% Iron 53.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet