Swiss Steak Cheese Skillet
|Boneless round steak||2 Pound|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Canned tomatoes||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Whole basil leaves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||6 Ounce (1 1/2 Cups)|
1) Cut the steak into small serving sized pieces after trimming the fat off.
2) Dredge the steak pieces in flour.
3) Take a frying pan and heat butter.
4) Sauté the steak pieces until they turn brown in color.
5) Add the basil and tomatoes to it.
6) Season with salt and pepper.
7) Place lid on pan and allow it to simmer for an hour.
8) Ad the green pepper and onion to it. Stir them in.
9) Cook for half an hour more.
10) Sprinkle the cheese over cooked meat.
11) Heat it until the cheese begins to melt.
12) Serve as required.