Les Cheveux D Ange General Romulo
|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Chopped leeks||2 Ounce|
|King crab meat||2 Ounce (Alaskan)|
|Black truffles||1 Ounce, chopped|
|Chablis/Other dry white wine||2 Ounce|
|Fish stock||4 Ounce|
|Angel hair pasta||4 Ounce (Capelli D'Angelo)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a pan, place the butter, chopped leeks, crabmeat and truffles. Cook over low flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
2) Add the Chablis and brandy and allow to flame.
3) Bring mixture to boil after adding fish stock and remove it from the heat.
4) In a separate pot, cook the capelli d’angelo, constantly stirring it. The cooking time is determined by taste as well as the quality of the pasta being used.
5) Once the pasta is cooked, strain it and put it in the sauce.
6) Add salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
7) Serve hot.