|Tomatoes||3 , cut in half crosswise|
|Prepared mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Processed cheese||1 Pound, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (American Or Cheddar)|
|Beer||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|English muffins/Toast triangles||4|
1. Sprinkle tomatoes with salt, pepper, sugar, and breadcrumbs. Broil until tender and heated through, about 10 minutes. Keep warm while preparing sauce.
2. In the top part of a chafing dish or double boiler place butter to melt. Add prepared mustard, dry mustard, paprika, salt, curry powder, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir well.
3. Add cheese, stirring constantly until melted. Keep water in the lower part of chafing dish or double boiler simmering, but not boiling. If it boils rapidly, it may cause the cheese to become stringy.
4. When cheese has melted, add beer and stir through. Continue cooking until very hot and mixture is thoroughly blended.
5. Beat egg yolks with cream and slowly add to the cheese, stirring constantly.
6. Remove from heat stir in sherry, if desired.
7. Place broiled tomatoes on top of muffins or toast and pour hot rabbit over. Serve immediately.
Calories 689 Calories from Fat 333
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.2%
Saturated Fat 22.9 g114.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 202.7 mg67.6%
Sodium 2389.9 mg99.6%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.8%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g18.7%
Sugars 9 g
Protein 34 g67.5%
Vitamin A 48% Vitamin C 21%
Calcium 100% Iron 19.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet