Sesame Oat Surprises
|Whole wheat pastry flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Rolled oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tahini||2 Tablespoon (Sesame Seed Meal)|
|Apple juice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Honey||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Vanilla||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seeds||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, sift all the dry ingredients and combine well.
2) In another bowl, add butter to cream. Stir in oil, tahini and other wet ingredients to the creamed butter.
3) Stir in the dry mixture to the wet mixture and combine well by adding sesame seeds.
4) In a greased cookie sheets, drop the batter by tablespoons.
5) Set your oven at 350° and place the sheet inside oven.
6) Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cookies are crispy.
7) Enjoy the cookies with or without the hot beverage.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4920 Calories from Fat 2058
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 236 g363.6%
Saturated Fat 54 g270.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 121 mg40.3%
Sodium 1417.2 mg59%
Total Carbohydrates 675 g225%
Dietary Fiber 60.9 g243.6%
Sugars 391.3 g
Protein 64 g128.8%
Vitamin A 29.4% Vitamin C 6.6%
Calcium 168.2% Iron 174.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet