Chicken Livers Stroganoff
|Chicken livers||3⁄4 Pound|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||4 Ounce, drained|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Vermouth||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dried rosemary||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Dried whole thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Commercial sour cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Hot cooked noodles||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) In a medium saucepan, add chicken livers, mushrooms, onion, vermouth, rosemary, thyme and salt.
2) Place the saucepan over high heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
3) Reduce heat to low and cover the saucepan with a lid. Allow simmering the soup for 20 minutes.
4) Slowly pour in sour cream and keep on stirring. Put the heat to medium to warm thoroughly.
5) In a serving bowl, first place hot cooked noodles and serve the soup over it.