|Thin bread slices||8|
|Watercress||3 (To Garnish)|
|Tomatoes||1 (To Garnish)|
1) Make the oven ready at 425°F, Gas Mark 7.
2) Broil, grill or fry the sausages until cooked.
3) Spread margarine or butter on one side of each bread slice.
4) In the centre, place a sausage and gather up the sides giving it a boat shape.
5) Secure using wooden cocktail sticks.
6) Brush melted margarine or butter on the outer surface of the boats.
7) Cook in the oven until crispy.
8) Serve garnished with tomatoes and watercress.