|Sifted flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Warm water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Strudel filling||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F 20 minutes before baking.
2. Lightly grease a baking pan with oil or butter.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, sift flour and salt.
4. Make a pit in the flour and break in eggs and pour oil.
5. Using your hands or a wooden spoon, mix well to form a soft dough.
6. Turn out onto a lightly floured work surface and knead for 15 minutes until smooth and elastic
7. Shape into a tight ball and return to bowl.
8. Cover bowl and let stand in a warm place for about 1 hour.
9. Dust a large work table, with flour.
10. Roll out dough into a large oblong.
11. Stretch the dough to maximum, reaching under the dough with both your palms, until it is transparent. Be careful not to tear it while stretching.
12. Cut off the thick edges.
13. Spread desired filling over about 1/2 of dough.
14. Roll strudel, starting with end covered with filling.
15. Transfer the strudel onto the greased baking pan.
16. Brush with melted butter.
17. Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until browned.
18. Remove from oven and rest for 10 minutes.
19. Slice the strudel use sugar dust on it and serve.