Bird Of Paradise
|Cubed cooked chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Celery||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), diced|
|Hard cooked eggs||3 , chopped|
|Sweet pickles||3 , chopped|
|Tomato||1 , sliced|
1) Take a bowl and add the eggs, chicken, celery, pickles and salt. Mix well.
2) Add mayonnaise to moisten the mixture.
3) Halve the pineapple and scoop out the pulp.
4) Cut it into cubes and put it back into the pineapple shells.
5) Arrange the chicken salad on the pineapple cubes in such a way so that form the body of a bird.
6) Halve an apple and attach each half with half of a pineapple with the aid of a toothpick.
7) This forms the head of the bird.
8) Put the cherries into the apple so that it resembles the eyes.
9) Fashion the tail from straw.
10) Place the salad on lettuce leaves and serve with tomato slices and hard boiled eggs.