1. Soak the gelatin in water and soak for few minute.
2. In a large saucepan combine the half and half, heavy cream, vanilla extract or vanilla bean.
3. Let the liquid warm up, and then add the gelatin, stir well.
4. Remove from the heat and add the salt, 5 spice, sour cream, pumpkin puree
5. Once done pour the mixtures in the ramekins and keep it in the fridge for 4 hours.
6. Serve the Pumpkin Flavored Panna Cotta after a nice meal.
A pumpkin dessert..This video illustrates the making of a lovely holiday treat, the pumpkin panna cotta. It does not involve any baking but is based on scalding so its extremely easy and gets done very fast. You can use your own combination of spices to make this even more tasty and suit your needs.