1. Dice the onions, celery, mince the garlic and rosemary, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
3. Melt butter in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, diced celery stalks, minced garlic and sauté for a minute.
4. Add carrot and peas mix and cook until vegetables are softened for about 8-10 minutes.
5. Stir in 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or dried, stir, and then add meat-alternative, season with salt and pepper.
6. Cook for a couple of minutes, stir in tomato paste, vegan worcestershire sauce and veggie broth.
7. When most of the liquid has cooked off, spoon the mixture into a 13x9 casserole dish and top with the prepared roasted-garlic mashed potatoes and spread it evenly.
8. Garnish with paprika and nutritional yeast.
9. Bake in a preheated oven for approximately 30 minutes, or until the potato topping looks golden brown.
10. Serve the vegan Shepard’s pie hot along with gravy.