2. In a sauce pan, combine apples and water. Simmer for 10 minutes with half covered lid.
3. In a baking dish, pour this mixture.
4. For making the crumble topping – in a large bowl, combine flour and butter.
5. Add nutmeg, sugar, oats and custard powder and mix well.
6. Sprinkle this crumble topping on cooked apples.
7. Pop it into the oven for 40 minutes.
Those of you who are looking for an apple treat then do try out this recipe. Apple crumble serves as a nice dessert and it tastes delicious. Chef Carolineartiss shares this superb recipe and I'm sure you'll love it.