|Frozen spinach||8 Ounce, thawed (250 Gram)|
|Plain flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||5 , separated|
|Butter||1⁄2 Ounce (15 Gram)|
|Ground nutmeg||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|For mushroom filling|
|Butter||1 Ounce (30 Gram)|
|Button mushrooms||3 1⁄2 Ounce, sliced (100 Gram)|
|Spring onions||3 , chopped|
|Canned peeled tomatoes||14 Ounce, drained and chopped (440 Gram)|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Place spinach, flour, egg yolks, butter, nutmeg and black pepper to taste in a food processor or blender and process until combined. Transfer to a bowl.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form, then mix 2 tablespoons of egg whites into spinach mixture. Fold remaining egg whites into spinach mixture.
3. Spoon into a greased and lined Swiss roll tin and cook for 12 minutes or until mixture is firm.
4. To make filling, melt butter in a frying pan and cook mushrooms over a medium heat for 1 minute. Add spring onions, tomatoes, oregano and basil and cook for 3 minutes longer.
5. Turn roulade out onto a teatowel sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and roll up. Allow to stand for 1 minute. Unroll and spread with filling. Reroll and serve immediately.