|Sugar||4 Ounce (115 Gram Or 2/3 Cup)|
|Plain flour||3 Ounce (75 Gram Or 3/4 Cup)|
|Orange juice||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Strawberries||4 Ounce, chopped (115 Gram Or 1 Cup)|
|Low fat fromage frais||5 Ounce (150 Gram Or 1/4 Cup)|
|Caster sugar||1 Tablespoon (For Sprinkling)|
|Strawberries||8 (To Decorate)|
1. Prehear the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Oil a 23 x 33 cm / 9 x 13 in Swiss roll tin and line with non-stick baking paper.
2. Place the egg whites in a large bowl and whisk until they form soft peaks. Gradually whisk in the sugar. Fold in half of the sifted flour, then fold in the rest with the orange juice.
3. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin, spreading evenly. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until golden brown and firm to the touch.
4. Meanwhile, spread out a sheet of non-stick baking paper and sprinkle with caster sugar. Turn out the cake on to this and remove the lining paper. Roll up the sponge loosely from one short side, with the paper inside. Cool.
5. Unroll and remove the paper. Stir the strawberries into the fromage frais and spread over the sponge. Reroll and serve decorated with strawberries.