|Mutton||500 Gram (Middle Or Scrag End Of Neck Or Breast)|
1. Wash and cut meat into neat pieces.
2. Peel and slice onions.
3. Peel and cut potatoes into large pieces.
4. Put meat, onions, seasoning and quarter of the potatoes thinly sliced into a pan and add water or stock.
5. Cook till meat is three-fourths done.
6. Place the remaining potatoes on top of the meat and onions and cook till meat and potatoes are cooked.
7. Serve hot with the meat in the centre and the potatoes and gravy around.
Calories 471 Calories from Fat 143
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.4%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 85.2 mg28.4%
Sodium 1290.2 mg53.8%
Total Carbohydrates 51 g17.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.5 g25.8%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 33 g65.5%
Vitamin A 0.3% Vitamin C 89.3%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 23.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet