|Broccoli flowerets||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cauliflower flowerets||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground nutmeg||1 Pinch|
|Low fat mozzarella cheese||2 Ounce, grated (60 Grams)|
|Filo pastry sheets||8|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Steam or microwave broccoli and cauliflower until just tender, drain.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan, cook onion for 5 minutes. Add combined cornflour, milk and nutmeg. Cook until sauce boils and thickens. Remove from heat, stir in mozzarella cheese. Add cooked broccoli and cauliflower (a), mix well.
3. Layer filo pastry sheets on top of each other. Brush lightly with extra oil between each sheet (b).
4. Place filling down the long edge of pastry, leaving a 5 cm/2 in border on sides and front. Fold sides in and roll up (c).
5. Brush strudel with oil. Place onto oiled oven tray. Bake in moderately hot oven for 30 minutes.