Natural health physician and Mercola.com founder Dr. Joseph Mercola shares a video of Luci Lock who shows you how to quickly and simply make raw kefir from fresh, organic, grass-fed milk.
3 Cup (48 tbs) (Raw organic grass fed milk)
Kefir starter pack
1 Tablespoon (1 sachet)
1 Teaspoon (kefir starter sachet)
1. In a pan, add the raw organic milk and place on low to medium heat.
2. Bring to skin temperature and turn off heat. You can check this by placing a clean knuckle into the milk and if you can't feel it, it is the right temperature.
3. Add the kefir culture bacteria and whisk together in the pan.
4. Pour the mix into a jar and leave at room temperature for 18 hours.
5. Serve in bowls or in a glass.
TIPS: You can store this upto a week in the refrigerator.