Crispy Adobo Flakes is one of the dishes that I am referring. If I want to have Crispy Adobo flakes, I should plan ahead for it. Well…even if there is a plan, it does not happen the entire time. I have the tendency to lose control by eating the adobo before they turn into crispy flakes – but not this time. I made sure that I document the steps so that you too can make your own for breakfast.
1 Pound, cooked
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Tear-up or flake the pork adobo slices along the grain.
2. Mix the flaked pork with its sauce to absorb flavor. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
3. Heat a frying pan and pour-in the olive oil.
4. When the oil becomes hot, fry the shredded pork in medium heat until the texture becomes crisp.
5. Turn-off heat then transfer the fried pork in a plate lined with paper towel. This will absorb the oil.
6. Transfer to a serving plate then serve with sinamak (spiced vinegar).
7. Share and enjoy!