Egg Noodles and Beef Stroganoff
|Beef sirloin||1 1⁄2 Pound, sliced into thin strips|
|Wide egg noodles||1 Pound, cooked according to package instructions|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 Ounce|
|Beef broth||12 Ounce|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||5 Tablespoon, softened|
|All purpose flour||5 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Mushroom||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced|
1. In a large bowl, combine beef, salt, ground black pepper, and garlic powder. Mix thoroughly and let stand for at least 30 minutes.
2. Add 3 tablespoons of all-purpose flour and mix well.
3. Heat a cooking pot or pan then melt-in the butter.
4. Pan fry the strips of beef for about 2 minutes per side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
5. Sauté onion and mushroom in remaining butter until the texture becomes soft.
6. Add-in the remaining flour and stir.
7. Put-in the pan-fried beef, the condensed cream of mushroom, and the beef broth. Stir and let boil. Simmer for 30 to 40 minutes. Note: add water if necessary.
8. Put-in some salt and pepper to taste then stir-in the sour cream. Cook for 2 minutes more.
9. Arrange egg noodles on a serving plate then top with Beef Stroganoff.
10. Serve. Share and enjoy!