|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bacon||12 Ounce (1 Pack)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
PASTA DOUGH DIRECTION
1. Mix pasta dough ingredients in a blender.
2. When the dough comes together, take it out and knead it with both hands.
3. Let the dough sit for 1 hour before starting to use.
1. Peel and cut potatoes into two halves.
2. Boil potatoes and mash them.
3. Bake the bacon in a skillet.
4. To the mashed potatoes, add milk, butter, salt and pepper. Finally add the baked bacon.
5. Blend the potato mixture with a hand blender.
1. Roll out the pasta dough in a rolling machine. The rolled out dough should be about 1/8th inch thick.
2. Cut out round shapes from the pasta sheet with the help of a glass or cookie cutter.
3. In each round fill 1 tsp of filling, fold it to half, wet your fingers and press down the edges to seal the perogies.
4. Heat water in a pot and drop in the perogies. When the perogies start to float in water, scoop them out and place in a bowl containing 2 tbsp butter.
This video is a creation of 2kidscooking. You can visit 2kidscooking for complete recipes, and more videos.