|Egg whites||4 Medium|
|Caster sugar||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|White wine vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
|Cornflour||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Half fat greek yogurt||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Strawberries||8 Ounce, hulled (225 Gram)|
|Raspberries||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Blueberries||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Kiwis||4 , peeled and sliced|
|Icing sugar||1 Tablespoon (To Decorate)|
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/ 300°F/Gas Mark 2. Line a baking sheet with a sheet of greaseproof or baking parchment paper.
2. Place the egg whites in a clean grease-free bowl and whisk until very stiff.
3. Whisk in half the sugar, vanilla essence, vinegar and cornflour, continue whisking until stiff.
4. Gradually, whisk in the remaining sugar, a teaspoonful at a time until very stiff and glossy.
5. Using a large spoon, arrange spoonfuls of the meringue in a circle on the greaseproof paper or baking parchment paper.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour until crisp and dry. Turn the oven off and leave the meringue in the oven to cool completely.
7. Remove the meringue from the baking sheet and peel away the parchment paper. Mix together the yogurt and honey. Place the pavlova on a serving plate and spoon the yogurt into the centre.
8. Scatter over the strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and kiwis. Dust with the icing sugar and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1671 Calories from Fat 83
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.5%
Saturated Fat 4 g19.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 208.1 mg8.7%
Total Carbohydrates 368 g122.8%
Dietary Fiber 20.2 g80.6%
Sugars 330.8 g
Protein 32 g64.4%
Vitamin A 5.6% Vitamin C 568.6%
Calcium 14.4% Iron 16.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet