Apple Raisin Bread Pudding Dessert
|Apples||2 Medium, peeled and cubed|
|Bread||3 Cup (48 tbs), cubed (day old bread)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||4 , lightly beaten|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Pumpkin pie spice||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a small saucepan, heat butter and stir in the apples. Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until slightly soft, for 5-7 minutes.
3. In a shallow 1 1/2-quart casserole, lightly toss apples with the bread and raisins.
4. In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix until the sugar is dissolved.
5. Pour the batter over the apple mixture. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
6. Take out the pan and bake for 50 minutes 350 degrees F.
7. Serve Apple Raisin Bread Pudding as dessert.
For optimal browning, cook with the cover off for the last 15 minutes.