1. Rinse and pat dry turkey.
2. Rub turkey with olive or vegetable oil.
3. Stuff cavity with 1 package sliced bacon and 1 package sage sausage.
4. Season turkey with salt, pepper, sage, garlic and paprika.
5. Place turkey in smoker and smoke at low heat with soaked pecan and fig woods for 1 ½ hours.
6. As wood begins to ignite, spray with water to keep heat low.
7. Transfer turkey to dutch oven and cook at 325-250˚ F for approximately 3 hours.
8. Carefully remove turkey from oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
9. Remove stuffing and set aside for soup mixture.