|Round steak||2 Pound (Cut 1 Inch Thick)|
|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Canned tomatoes||28 Ounce (1 Can Of 1 Pound And 12 Ounce)|
|Finely chopped onions||2 Tablespoon|
1. Cut steak into 6 or 8 pieces.
2. Combine flour, salt, and pepper. Pound flour mixture into both sides of round steak with a meat hammer, dull side of a knife, or edge of a saucer.
3. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Brown pieces of meat in hot oil.
4. Add tomatoes, sugar and onion.
5. Cover with vac-control valve closed. Cook over low heat 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2325 Calories from Fat 1093
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 122 g187.9%
Saturated Fat 36.4 g181.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 368 mg122.7%
Sodium 3042.3 mg126.8%
Total Carbohydrates 94 g31.3%
Dietary Fiber 16.8 g67%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 210 g419.4%
Vitamin A 111% Vitamin C 125.4%
Calcium 44.4% Iron 112.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet