|Round steak||2 Pound (Cut 1 Inch Thick)|
|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Canned tomatoes||28 Ounce (1 Can Of 1 Pound And 12 Ounce)|
|Finely chopped onions||2 Tablespoon|
1. Cut steak into 6 or 8 pieces.
2. Combine flour, salt, and pepper. Pound flour mixture into both sides of round steak with a meat hammer, dull side of a knife, or edge of a saucer.
3. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Brown pieces of meat in hot oil.
4. Add tomatoes, sugar and onion.
5. Cover with vac-control valve closed. Cook over low heat 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until meat is tender.