|Yellow onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground beef||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Ground pork||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Japanese bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Half and half||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|Italian seasoning||2 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire||2 Tablespoon (Lea And Perrins)|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Juice||4 Tablespoon (From Meatballs)|
|Tomato paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Saute chopped onions until golden.
2. Soak bread crumbs in Half & Half in a big bowl.
3.Add egg, ground meat, salt, spices, spices, herbs, Worcestershire Sauce, mustard and onion.
4. Saute a small test meatball, for flavor check.
5. Roll or scoop meatballs.
6. Brown meatballs in a hot pan greased with vegetable oil.
7. Move browned meatballs to a covered pan to finish cooking in a little bit of water before making the gravy.
8. Melt butter in small pot.
9. Turn off heat and whisk in flour, plus the juice form meatballs, Tomato Paste and Half & Half (B)
10. Bring to boil and let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
11. Taste off with salt , pepper and add a little milk if gravy seems to thick.
12. Serve with mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce.
This video is a creation of Helenaskitchen. You can visit Helenaskitchen for complete recipes, and more videos.
Calories 1648 Calories from Fat 1187
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 132 g203.4%
Saturated Fat 52.2 g260.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 477.9 mg159.3%
Sodium 1389.9 mg57.9%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.4%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 87 g173.8%
Vitamin A 43.4% Vitamin C 409.9%
Calcium 17.2% Iron 36.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet