1. Saute chopped onions until golden.
2. Soak bread crumbs in Half & Half in a big bowl.
3.Add egg, ground meat, salt, spices, spices, herbs, Worcestershire Sauce, mustard and onion.
4. Saute a small test meatball, for flavor check.
5. Roll or scoop meatballs.
6. Brown meatballs in a hot pan greased with vegetable oil.
7. Move browned meatballs to a covered pan to finish cooking in a little bit of water before making the gravy.
8. Melt butter in small pot.
9. Turn off heat and whisk in flour, plus the juice form meatballs, Tomato Paste and Half & Half (B)
10. Bring to boil and let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
11. Taste off with salt , pepper and add a little milk if gravy seems to thick.
12. Serve with mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce.
This video is a creation of Helenaskitchen. You can visit Helenaskitchen for complete recipes, and more videos.
All those who are fond of eating meatballs should really try this recipe. The meatballs will definitely shine at dinner time. The chef shares the secret of using Worcestershire sauce. It certainly gives a flavour boost to the meatballs. You can serve the meatballs with potatoes, pasta or rice.