Lemon meringue pie this baked pie is a dessert consisting of lemon curd filling and meringue topping which is fluffy. The zest has a nice flavor which actually is the soul of the dish. Enjoy Lemon meringue pie.
2 , juice and zest
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1. Mix sugar, flour, cornstarch and salt together.
2. Slowly add water and mix.
3. Heat the mixture stirring constantly until thick.
4. Separate yolks from eggs and beat them.
5. Slowly add sauce to eggs.
6. Cook it for 2 minutes.
7. Add lemon juice and zest and mix it well.
8. Stir in butter and cook for about a minute.
9. Pour the filling into pie crust.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.
Lemon curd and some meringue topping this pie is a soulful one! Zesty flavors and simple to follow, see this video on how to get this one going by Chef David! Part 1 of this video is get the filling ready!
Classic Lemon Meringue Pie Part 1 - Filling Recipe Video